CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm down for the count

Folks, I'm still here, I realize that not everyones website has been displayed, but I am really quite sick, almost to the point of being hospitalized for a really nasty blood infection, and I dont have as much time as I'd like to mess with the blog. I've given admin rights to the previous owner (surprise surprise), and if she wants to take up this mantle, then more power to her. Just give me another week or so, and I should be right as rain.

13 comments:

Isabel said...

Steve, please feel better soon.

I'll take over until you tell me not to be in charge.

Isabel

John McDonald said...

get well steve that's the most important issue
john

Reihaisha said...

my prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.

diana l. said...

So sorry to hear you've been so ill. Thanks for even thinking about this when other things are so much more important...I'll be praying as well.

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh I hope you feel better soon,

Ron Eklof said...

The bleak cloud covered the earth
A candle was lit in the window
From over the hill
The sleigh kept moving on the snowy road
We would be at the hearth before long.

Be well
Ron

Möme said...

Just concentrate on getting well, Steve, and don't worry about anything else!

Gwil W said...

The reading glasses I used to read Shakespeare I now need when I cut my toenails

SOON
GET
WELL STEVE

nora said...

Steve, I'm lighting a candle and saying a prayer for you.

Thanks, Isabel!

Pat Trombly said...

Sorry to hear it.

I hope you recover fully and soon.

Area 17 said...

You take real good care of yourself!

You may take quite a while recovering, so lots of rest, healthy food and haiku, and then come back to us.

all my very best,

Alan

Ashi said...

Steve please take care, believe me I know what you are up against, and its no fun at all.
So take care and get well.

Anonymous said...

Feel better!