CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Pat is the Spring 09 Administrator

Thanks to Pat for volunteering to be the administrator.

Pat and I will be working on formatting the site. Pat will be doing most of the work; I am the consultant.

Pat will be sending emails later.

Pat, I sent 2 emails to your gmail and yahoo accounts. Check your spam folder, if you don't see them.

Diane, Thanks for volunteering to be the spam checker. Pat will admit you soon.

Keep warm, ya'll
Isabel

2 comments:

Möme said...

Thank you so much!

diana l. said...

To all:

I apologize, but I am not going to be able to help with the administration of the spring blog. A close family member has just been diagnosed with a pretty severe case of cancer, and I anticipate doing a fair amount of long-distance traveling in the near future. Sorry.